The successful applicant will ideally have a recognised quantity surveying qualification at HND level or higher and ideally 5 years’ experience working within the M&E sector.
You will take a role in liaising with clients and their representatives to ensure their requirements are understood and the contract requirements are met, as well as ensuring all commercial functions are completed to allow the operational delivery of the project.
The ideal candidate will have
- An overall strong building knowledge
- 5 years’ experience within the M&E sector
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
It is essential you have
- Qualification at HND Level or higher
- Experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Client facing
- Good project delivery experience
Salary & Benefits
- £60,000 – £70,000 p.a.
- 25 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Laptop & mobile