Ampsail Limited, specialists in the following activities:
- Design, Procurement, Installation, Inspection, Testing and Commissioning of Building Services.
- Procurement, Installation, Inspection, Testing and Commissioning of Datacoms
- Service and Maintenance of Building Services and Datacoms.
Ampsail Ltd recognises its responsibility to ensure that the business activities do the least possible damage to the environment.
The Management of the Company is committed to a policy of Environmental Management throughout all activities, in compliance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2004, ensuring that services are provided in such a way as to minimise their environmental effects. Furthermore the Company is committed to a process of continual improvement of environmental performance.
The Company will ensure that these objectives are achieved by:
- Compliance with all legal and other requirements.
- Re-use or re-cycling of waste materials whenever possible, prior to disposal.
- Minimise the use of resources (Materials, Fuel and Energy) thereby reducing wastage.
- Minimise all emissions and discharges (Noise, Gaseous, Solid and Liquid) ensuring compliance with all regulatory controls.
- Consideration of environmental effects and commitment to pollution prevention in all business decisions including the purchase of materials and/or equipment and the adoption of new technology/processes.
- Encouraging all third parties involved with our business to adopt a policy of environmental management.
- Provide adequate resources for the achievement of the policy objectives.
The nature of our activities places particular emphasis and demands on the competence and experience of the staff employed. High levels of responsibility and reliability are associated with all aspects of our work and a commitment to continued professional development and training exists to ensure that all staff are suitably competent and qualified to meet these requirements.
The top management of the Company have given the management representative full authority to carry out the Environmental Policy of the Company, and all Company personnel are required to co-operate with the Management Representative in carrying out this task.
All new and existing personnel are made aware of the Environmental Policy either during ongoing training sessions or Company Induction. This is also available on the company website for general review.
This Environmental Policy is approved by the undersigned and is the authoritative document relating to Environmental Management within the Company.
Authorised by: Joe Gallagher – Managing Director